Manufacturer Part #
SST25VF Series 4 Mbit 512 K x 8 3 V Surface Mount SPI Serial Flash - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
90 per Tube
Description of Change:Qualification of Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC) as an additional fabrication site for selected SST25PF020B, SST25VF020B, SST25VF040B and SST25VF080B device families.Pre Change:Device families SST25PF020B and SST25VF020B fabricated at Maxchip Electronics Corporation -Fab 8A (M08A) using 8-inch wafersDevice families SST25VF040B and SST25VF080B fabricated at Grace SemiconductorManufacturing Company-Fab1 (GC01) using 8-inch wafersPost Change:Device families SST25PF020B and SST25VF020B fabricated at Maxchip Electronics Corporation -Fab 8A (M08A) using 8-inch wafers or Fabricated at Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation SMIC - (SCB1) using 12-inch wafersDevice families SST25VF040B and SST25VF080B fabricated at Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Company-Fab1 (GC01) using 8-inch wafers or Fabricated at Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation SMIC - (SCB1) using 12-inch wafers.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation as an additional fabrication site.Estimated First Ship Date:June 08, 2020 (date code: 2024)
|Memory Organization:||512 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
NOTE: This SST product is migrating to the preferred Microchip (MCP) part number. All products bearing the Microchip part number are identical in form, fit and function to the products with the legacy SST prefix/logo mark.
The SST25VF040B-50-4C-S2AF is a part of SST25VF series SPI Serial Flash. It has an standard industria operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C, it comes in SOIC-8 package.
The 25 series Serial Flash family features a four-wire, SPIcompatible interface that allows for a low pin-count package which occupies less board space and ultimately lowers total system costs. These devices are enhanced with improved operating frequency for lower power consumption. The SST25VF040B SPI serial flash memories are manufactured with SST proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash technology.
- Serial Interface Architecture – SPI Compatible: Mode 0 and Mode 3
- Low Power Consumption: – Active Read Current: 10 mA (typical) – Standby Current: 5 μA (typical)
- Flexible Erase Capability – Uniform 4 KByte sectors – Uniform 32 KByte overlay blocks – Uniform 64 KByte overlay blocks
- Fast Erase and Byte-Program: – Chip-Erase Time: 35 ms (typical) – Sector-/Block-Erase Time: 18 ms (typical) – Byte-Program Time: 7 μs (typical)
- Auto Address Increment (AAI) Programming – Decrease total chip programming time over Byte-Program operations
- Packages Available – 8-lead SOIC (200 mils) – 8-lead SOIC (150 mils) – 8-contact WSON (6mm x 5mm)
- All devices are RoHS compliant
90 per Tube