Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33F Series 2 kB RAM 16 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller - SOIC-28
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
27 per Tube
ERRATA - dsPIC33FJ06GS101/X02 and dsPIC33FJ16GSX02/X04 Family Silicon Errata and Data Sheet ClarificationDescription of Change: 1) Added new silicon issue 52 (PWM). 2) This revision shows modified bit representation (e.g., bits<3:0> have been changed to bits[3:0]). This is done to be consistent with documents that were created in the SDL software.NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
Notification subject: CCB 3217 and CCB 3217.001 Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products available in 18L and 28L SOIC package at MTAI assembly sitePCN Status:Final notificationPCN Type: Manufacturing ChangeDescription of Change: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products available in 18L and 28L SOIC package at MTAI assembly sitePre Change: Using palladium coated copper wire (PdCu) bond wirePost Change: Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wireImpacts to Data Sheet: NoneChange Impact: NoneReason for Change: To improve productivity by qualifying palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wireChange Implementation Status: In ProgressEstimated First Ship Date: September 16, 2018 (date code: 1838)NOTE: Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.Method to Identify Change: Traceability codeRevision History: March 08, 2018: Issued initial notification.August 16, 2018: Issued final notification. Attached the Qualification Report. Revised the affected parts list. Provided estimated first ship date on September 16, 2018. The change described in this PCN does not alter Microchip's
Description of Change:Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products available in 18L and 28L SOIC package at MTAI assembly site.Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper wire (PdCu) bond wire.Post Change:Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wireReason for Change:To improve productivity by qualifying palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire Estimated Qualification Completion Date:April 2018
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||16kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||21|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||IrDA/I2C/LIN/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||3|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry,or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
dsPIC33FJXXGSXXX SMPS & Digital Power Conversion 16-bit Digital Signal Controller. These devices offer features supporting common, multi-loop digital switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) and other digital power-conversion applications.
- Up to 40 MIPS Operation (at 3.0-3.6 V).
- 16 x 16 Fractional/Integer Hardware Multiply, Single Cycle Execution.
- Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate.
- 32-bit by 16-bit Hardware Divider.
- C Compiler Optimized Instruction Set.
- Internal oscillator and Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with 120 MHz VCO.
- On-chip LDO Voltage Regulator.
- JTAG Boundary Scan and Flash Memory Program Support.
- Fail-Safe Clock Monitor – allows safe shutdown if clock fails.
- Watchdog Timer with separate RC oscillator.
- Power Managed Modes.
- Run, Idle and Sleep modes.
- Multiple, Switchable Clock Modes for Optimum Performance and Power Management.
- High-Speed PWM Module Features.
- Up to Four PWM Generators with Four to Eight Outputs.
- Dead Time for Rising and Falling Edges.
- Duty Cycle Resolution of 1.04 ns for Dead-Time, Phase Shift, and Frequency.
- Supported PWM modes: Standard Edge-Aligned, True Independent Output, Complementary, Center-Aligned, Push-Pull, Multi-Phase, Variable Phase, Fixed Off-Time, Current Reset, and Current-Limit.
- AC to DC Converters.
- DC to DC Converters.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- Embedded Power-Supply Controllers.
- Circuit Breakers, Arc Fault Detection.
27 per Tube