NXP Processors for Vehicle Networking
The NXP S32G3 processors feature a powerful combination of ASIL D safety, hardware security, high-performance real-time and application processing, and network acceleration to meet the needs of new vehicle architectures. This device supports everything from service-oriented gateways, vehicle computers, domain controllers, zonal processors, to safety processors.
In addition, the S32G3 vehicle network processors are supported by a broad range of software enablement including S32 Design Studio IDE, RTOS and OS, safety and real-time drivers, S32 security and safety software and the S32G Vehicle Integration Platform (GoldVIP) that accelerates hardware evaluation, software development and rapid prototyping efforts.
- Extend S32G family capabilities with software and pin compatibility with S32G2 processors
- Up to 8 Arm® Cortex®-A53 cores with Arm Neon™ technology organized in two clusters of four cores with optional cluster lockstep for applications and services
- Up to 4 Arm® Cortex® -M7 dual-core lockstep (DCLS) complexes for real-time applications
- Up to 20 MB of on-chip System SRAM
- Low Latency Communication Engine (LLCE) for automotive networks acceleration
- Packet Forwarding Engine (PFE) for Ethernet networks acceleration with 3 ports supporting 2.5 Gbps
- Hardware Security Engine (HSE) for secure boot and accelerated security services
- 16 isolation domains with eXtended Resource Domain Control (XRDC)
- Advanced functional safety hardware and software for ASIL D systems
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 device: -40 °C to 105 °C