Qté d'emballage(s) :
Style d'emballage :
Méthode de montage :
Stock : 6 311
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : 12 Semaines
|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes)||768B|
|No of I/O Lines||3|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Fonctionnalités et applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
The PIC10F202 is a low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fully-static, Flash-based CMOS microcontroller. It employs a RISC architecture with only 33 single-word/ single-cycle instructions. All instructions are single cycle (1 μs) except for program branches, which take two cycles. It delivers performance in an order of magnitude higher than competitors in the same price category. The easy-to-use and easy to remember instruction set reduces development time significantly.
PIC10F202T-I/OT is part of the PIC10F Series family with a 8-Bit Flash Microcontroller.It can sustain standard temperature ranges from -40 to 125 and has SOT package. This device is lead free.
- Available in either SOT-23 or 2x3 DFN packaging.
- Precision 4 MHz internal oscillator.
- Baseline Core with 33 Instructions, 2 Stack Levels.
- All single-cycle Instructions.
- except for program branches which are two cycles.
- 12-bit wide instructions 8-bit wide data path.
- 25 mA source/sink current I/O.
- Low power (100 nA) sleep current.
- One 8-bit timer (TMR0).
- Watchdog timer (WDT).
- In Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) capability.
- In-Circuit debugging support.
- Programmable code protection.
To learn more about the PIC10F202T product family, Click Here.