Manufacturer Part #
TXS Series General Purpose 1 A DPDT 3 VDC Surface Mount Signal Relay
Panasonic TXS2SA-3V - Product Specification
Panasonic TXS2SA-3V - Technical Attributes
|Contact Form:||DPDT (2 Form C)|
|Nominal Coil Voltage:||3V|
|Termination Style:||Gull Wing|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
$Features & Applications
The TXS Series General Purpose 1 A DPDT 3 VDC Surface Mount Signal Relay with New pin layout (LT) added and High sensitivity at 50mW nominal operating power
- Nominal operating power: High sensitivity at 50m
- Small footprint
- 15.0(L) × 7.4(W) × 8.2(H) mm
- 0.591(L) × 0.291(W) × 0.323(H) in
- High contact reliability
- Outstanding surge resistance.
- Surge breakdown voltage between open contacts : 1,500V 10 × 160μsec.
- Surge breakdown voltage between contact and coil : 2,500V 2 × 10μsec.
- Low thermal electromotive force (approx. 0.3 μV)
- A range of surface-mount types is also available.
- SA: Low-profile surface-mount terminal
- SL: High connection reliability surface-mount terminal
- SS: Space saving surface- mount terminal
- Sealed construction allows automatic washing
- Communications (XDSL, Transmission)
- Home appliances, and audio/visual equipment
- Automotive equipment
- Medical equipment