Manufacturer Part #
PIC24 Series 96 kB RAM 256 kB Flash 16-Bit Microcontroller SMT - TQFP-100
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
119 per Tray
Final Notice: Qualification of palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire in selected products of the 0.18 um and 0.25 um TSMC wafer technologies available in 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) package at MTAI assembly site. Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) bond wire. Post Change:Using palladium coated copper with gold flash (CuPdAu) bond wire.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
Final Notice: Qualification of 100L TQFP (12x12x1mm) with 240x240 Lead-Frame Paddle size at ASAC (UDG) assembly site. Pre Change: Assembled at MTAI assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at MTAI and ASAC assembly sites.Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||256kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||84|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers:||5|
|Supply Voltage:||2.2V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
This is Ideal for Graphical interface applications that can benefit from the integrated Graphics, 24 K byte RAM for frame buffer, mTouch, USB and other peripherals.
PIC24FJ256DA210-I/PTis part of the PIC24F Series family with 256 kB Flash as a 16-Bit Flash Microcontroller.It can sustain standard temperature ranges from -40 to 125 and has 100 pin in a TQFP package. This device is lead free.
- Graphics Controller Features:
- 3x Graphics Hardware Acceleration Units.
- Color Look-up Table (CLUT) with Maximum of 256 Entries.
- Direct Interface to Monochrome, C-STN, TFT, OLED.
- Resolution up to 640x480 30 Hz, 16 bpp, or 480x272 60 Hz, 16 bpp.
- Universal Serial Bus Features:
- USB v2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Compliant.
- Dual Role Capable – Can act as either Host or Peripheral.
- Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) and Full-Speed (12 Mbps) USB Operation in Host mode.
- Full-Speed USB Operation in Device mode.
- Analog Features:
- Up to 24x, Capacitive touch sensing.
- Up to 24x, 10-Bit, ADC at 500 ksps.
- 3x Analog Comparators with Programmable Input/Output Configuration.
- Power Management:
- On-Chip Voltage Regulator of 1.8 V.
- Switch between Clock Sources in Real Time.
- Idle, Sleep and Doze modes with Fast Wake-up and Two-Speed Start-up.
- Run Mode: 800 uA/MIPS, 3.3 V Typical.
- Sleep mode Current Down to 20 uA, 3.3 V Typical.
- Standby Current with 32 kHz Oscillator: 22 uA, 3.3 V Typical.
119 per Tray