Typically seen in high-bay industrial applications or street lights, the Luxeon 5050 is an ideal choice for high lumen fixtures that require a high lm/W, but would it require a larger size? The answer is no.
Very compact fixtures are possible without compromising performance, contrary to a group of standard mid-power LEDs that would use a large fixture size and weight. The Luxeon 5050 enables overall smaller system size and is available in a range of color temperatures (2700–6500 K) and CRI levels (70, 80, 90). This meets a variety of high bay, low bay, floodlight, wall pack and indoor spot lighting needs.
Features and Benefits
- Superior lm/W enables outstanding efficacy in end application
- Extremely reliable package design affirms long lifetime in harsh environments
- Two voltage configurations are compatible with low cost high efficacy drivers
- Low Rth enables effective thermal dissipation design for higher efficiency
- Hot-color targeting ensures color is within ANSI bin at 85°C
- 3-step and 5-step MacAdam ellipse binning structure ensures excellent color uniformity