|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||6V to 18V|
Features and Applications
The TH8056KDC-AAA-008-RE is a Part of TH8056 Series one Function 12 V Enhanced Single Wire CAN Transceiver available in Surface mount SOIC-8 Package. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 to 125°C.
It is a physical layer device for a single wire data link capable of operating with various CSMA/CR protocols such as the Bosch Controller Area Network (CAN) version 2.0.
This serial data link network is intended for use in applications where a high data rate is not required and a lower data rate can achieve cost reductions in both the physical media components and the microprocessor and/or dedicated logic devices that use the network.
- Fully compatible with GMW3089 V2.3 and J2411 Single Wire CAN specification for Class B in-vehicle communications
- 30 µA typical power consumption in sleep mode independent from CAN voltage range
- Operating voltage range 5V to 27V
- Up to 40 kbps bus speed
- Up to 100 kbps high-speed transmission mode
- Logic inputs compatible with 3.3V and 5V supply systems
- Control pin for external voltage regulators
- Low RFI due to output wave shaping in normal and high voltage wake up mode
- Fully integrated receiver filter
- Bus terminals proof against short-circuits and transients in automotive environment
- Loss of ground protection, very low leakage current (typ. 20µA at 27V and 125°C)
- Protection against load dump, jump start
- Thermal overload and short circuit protection
- ESD protection of 4 kV on CAN pin (2kV on any other pin)
- Under voltage lockout
- Bus dominant time-out feature
- 14-pin thermally enhanced and 8-pin SOIC package