Manufacturer Part #
PIC24 Series 96 kB RAM 256 kB Flash 16-Bit Microcontroller SMT - TQFP-100
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
160 per Tray
Description of Change:Qualification of CuPdAu bond wire in selected products available in 64L and 44L TQFP package at MTAI assembly site.Pre Change: Using palladium coated copper (PdCu) wire material.Post Change:Using palladium coated copper wire with gold flash (CuPdAu) wire materialReason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying CuPdAu bond wire at MTAI assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date:April 27, 2018 (date code: 1817)
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||256kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||52|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/UART/USB|
|Number Of Timers:||5|
|Supply Voltage:||2.2V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.
PIC24FJ256GB206-I/PT is part of the PIC24F Series family with 256 kB Flash as a 16-Bit Flash Microcontroller.It can sustain standard temperature ranges from -40 to 125 and has 64 pin in a TQFN package. This device is lead free.
This is Ideal for USB related applications that can benefit from the 16-bit MCU, USB, 96K byte RAM, and other peripherals.
- Universal Serial Bus Features:
- USB v2.0 On-The-Go (OTG) Compliant.
- Dual Role Capable – Can act as either Host or Peripheral.
- Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) and Full-Speed (12 Mbps) USB Operation in Host mode.
- Full-Speed USB Operation in Device mode.
- Analog Features:
- Up to 24x, Capacitive touch sensing.
- Up to 24x, 10-Bit, ADC at 500 ksps.
- 3x Analog Comparators with Programmable Input/Output Configuration.
- Power Management:
- On-Chip Voltage Regulator of 1.8 V.
- Switch between Clock Sources in Real Time.
- Idle, Sleep and Doze modes with Fast Wake-up and Two-Speed Start-up.
- Run Mode: 800 uA/MIPS, 3.3 V Typical.
- Sleep mode Current Down to 20 uA, 3.3 V Typical.
- Standby Current with 32 kHz Oscillator: 22 uA, 3.3 V Typical.
160 per Tray