MCP3424 18-bit 4 Channel Delta-Sigma ADC Evaluation Board
|Nom du fabricant:||Microchip|
|Code de date:||1703|
Microchip MCP3424EV - Spécifications du produit
Informations de livraison:
Statut du produit:
Microchip MCP3424EV - Caractéristiques techniques
|Application Type:||ADC/DAC Solutions|
Fonctionnalités et applications
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. From cost-competitive Analog and Memory devices to performance PIC® Microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs), their devices provide a custom fit in your cost sensitive design.
The MCP3424 EV Board is a quick and easy evaluation tool for the MCP3424 18-bit four channel Delta-Sigma ADC device. It works with Microchip's popular PICkit™ Serial Analyzer or independently with the customer's applications board.
The user can connect sensor inputs to the MCP3424 Evaluation Board and measure the input voltage. The PICkit™ Serial Analyzer’s PC Graphic User Interface (GUI) displays the ADC output codes. The user will appreciate the simplicity of evaluating the ADC device using this evaluation board.
The customer also can connect the MCP3424 Evaluation Board directly to their applications board and test out their systems functions immediately.The box includes only one MCP3424 EV Board. The PICkit™ Serial Analyzer is sold separately.
- Evaluate MCP3424 ADC functionality and performance
- Sensor output measurement
- Experimenting the MCP3424 features using PICkit Serial Analyze
- 18-bit resolution
- 4-channel differential input operation
- On-board voltage reference with 15 ppm/°C drift
- On-board PGA, gains of 1, 2, 4, 8
- Programmable data rate options
- 3.75 SPS (18 bits)
- 15 SPS (16 bits)
- 60 SPS (14 bits)
- 240 SPS (12 bits)
- INL 10 ppm of FSR max
- Low current consumption, 135 µA at 3V
- One-shot or continuous conversion options
- Supports I2C™ interface with user configurable addresses
- Extended temperature range -40°C to +125°C
To View More Information About PICkit™ CLICK HERE.
To Know more about MCP3424 Family CLICK HERE.