Manufacturer Part #
VCNL4020 Series 2.5 - 3.6 V 200 mm Range SMT Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
3300 per Reel
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The VCNL4020 is a fully integrated proximity and ambient light digital 16 bit resolution sensor in a miniature lead less package (LLP) for surface mounting. It includes a signal processing IC and supports an easy to use I2C bus communication interface.
It also has Built in infrared LED and photo-pin-diode for proximity function and inbuilt ambient light photo-pin-diode with close to human eye sensitivity characteristic.
- Package type: surface mount
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 3.95 x 3.95 x 0.75 mm
- Integrated module with ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and signal conditioning IC
- Supply voltage range VDD: 2.5 to 3.6 V
- Supply voltage range IR anode: 2.5 to 5 V
- Communication via I2C interface
- I2C Bus H-level range: 1.7 to 5 V
- Floor life: 72 h, MSL 4, acc. J-STD-020
- Low stand by current consumption: 1.5 μA
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Proximity sensor for mobile devices (e.g. smart phones,touch phones, PDA, GPS) for touch screen locking, power saving, etc.
- Integrated ambient light function for display/keypad contrast control and dimming of mobile devices
- Proximity/optical switch for consumer, computing and industrial devices and displays
- Dimming control for consumer, computing and industrial display
3300 per Reel