Manufacturer Part #
ND Series Process Sealed 10 Position Right Angle 8mm Rotary DIP Switch
|Mfr. Name:||NKK Switches|
|No of Positions:||10|
|Termination Style:||Right Angle|
|Contact Material:||Brass Over Gold|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The NDFC10H is a 10 Position Right Angle Through Hole 8mm DIP Rotaries. These switches are Sealed construction prevents contact contamination and allows automated soldering and cleaning. Sealed design accomplished with seals between the actuator and housing and between housing and base.
Heat tolerant resin used for body meets UL flammability rating of 94V-0 and maintains switch reliability through automated soldering process.
- Highly visible legends and choice of screwdriver or shaft actuation to provide trouble-free code setting
- Detent mechanism designed for crisp, positive action for accurate switch setting
- Crimped terminals ensure secure PC mounting and prevent dislodging during soldering
- These switches are designed for use in a low-voltage, low-current, logic-level circuit
- When used as intended in a logic-level circuit, the results do not produce hazardous energy
- Operating Temperature Range: –25°C through +75°C (–13°F through +167°F)